10 Second Dry
Weekly Household Auction Terms & Conditions
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Tuesday on the specified close date starting at 2:00 PM or 7:00 PM. Lots will close approximately every 5 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for two minutes after the latest bid.
2. We are currently not providing in-person previews. We have added a new feature where you can ask questions or request additional pictures on each lot. Look for the Question Mark next to the bid amount on the lot detail page to request additional information.
3. Pickup time for your winning purchases will be the immediate Thursday - Friday (9 am-6 pm).
4. Unless otherwise specified, all items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. The Dutch Goat Trading Company does allow for returns on some items. Please refer to our return policy below.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements and counts are approximate. Questions are welcome and encouraged prior to bidding. Bidding on an item is a binding agreement.
6. NOTICE: The Dutch Goat Trading Company will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 6 pm the Friday, after the close of the auction. The buyer may be charged a $10 non pick up/relisting fee for orders not picked up and will forfeit their right and claim to the property that has not been paid for if not picked up by the immediate Friday after the close of the auction unless otherwise specified. Please refer to our payment and pickup policies for further details
7. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
8. The Dutch Goat Trading Company reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Sales Tax is applied to the winning price of the item, when applicable. ID sales tax of 6% or 7.25% for UT. Sales tax is charged based on where the item is picked up. Items shipped to Utah or Idaho will also be charged the applicable sales tax. Those who are tax-exempt may contact us and provide the necessary documents to remove sales tax for applicable items. Sales tax is applied to the total order, including shipping, if applicable.
10. Unless otherwise specified, our Weekly Household auctions have a 0% buyer's premium
11. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within 24 hours of the auction closing. Payment is due at the time of pick up. We accept cash and Credit cards. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Payment can be made in person when picking up, or any time before picking up online. We may charge the card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up by close of business on Friday.
12. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all the terms posted for this auction.
13. All items can be picked up from The Dutch Goat in either our Burley, ID, or Ogden, UT locations. Items will automatically be sent to the Preferred Pickup Location selected on your account. If items need to be shipped, please contact us for a shipping quote prior to bidding on the item to ensure the item can be shipped and to make payment arrangements. You will be responsible for actual shipping and handling costs. Payment must be made prior to items being shipped.
14. The Dutch Goat Trading Company may refuse shipping or packing services on odd and uniquely sized items.
15. There will be a $25 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Invalid credit cards may result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions with The Dutch Goat Trading Company.
17. The buyer may be charged a $10 late/restocking fee and will forfeit their right and claim to the property if not picked up and paid for by the close of business on Friday immediately following the auction.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail service. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted unless otherwise noted.
19. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the number of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).
20. We reserve the right to pull any lot for any reason prior to the close of the auction.
21. Coupons, Discounts, and Credits may be offered to various customers via promotion, benefit, or advertisement.
21. Return Policy: We strive to be your trusted auction source with a unique auction and an industry-leading return policy. This policy only applies to our Weekly Tuesday Household Online Auctions: all items won during consignment, liquidation Bulk, and or estate auction are considered As Is, Where Is, no returns or exchanges. While we recommend inspecting all items prior to bidding, we understand that this being an online auction, that is not always possible thus we provide this return policy to help you have confidence in what you are bidding on here at The Dutch Goat Trading Company. All items in the Weekly Tuesday Household Online auction will fall under a Green, Yellow or Red return policy. Green: The winner of the auction has 14 days from the date of the auction closing date to return an item, with no restocking fee, for being different than described in the auction title and/or description. (e.g. Item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included, the item was listed as working but did not actually work). Simply bring in the item within 14 days of the auction close for a full refund. Additionally, the winner of an item on this auction may return anything in this category for any reason within 14 days and only pay a $5 restocking fee, the item must be in the same condition in which it was listed. Yellow: The winner of the auction will need to inspect their item upon pickup to return an item, with no restocking fee, for being different than described in the auction title and/or description. (e.g. Item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included, the item was listed as working but did not actually work). Simply inspect the item when picking up to identify if a refund is needed. Once the item leaves our building, it cannot be returned and is considered “where is, as is”. Red: Highly Recommend inspecting these items, prior to bidding. Items listed in this category are considered “Where is, as is” no returns or exchanges. Items in this category can only be refused if it was listed with an incorrect title or description. Although we attempt to list all relevant information, an item is not incorrectly listed if the information is excluded from a listing but assumed by the bidder. (e.g. item is used but it is not specified as to being new or used and the winning bidder assumed it to be new). Mystery boxes or miscellaneous bins will also be included in this category. Should a winner of an item want to return an item in any return category that was listed correctly but is now in a different condition, we may take that item back on consignment and relist it in our consignment auction. Consignment fees will then apply.
Your winning items will be transported on Wednesday to your preferred pick-up location and available for pick-up the Thursday or Friday immediately following the auction, between 9 AM - 6 PM. All Items must be picked up by end of day Friday or they will be relisted and you may be assessed a non-pickup fee.
Weekly Public Online Auction of New, Opened, Returned, Overstock Household Items
Local Pick Up Locations - Burley, ID, and Ogden, UT
Shipping also available for most items, contact us for details
Pick-up on Thursday or Friday following the auction