A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
10 LED Lights
Consignment Auction Terms & Conditions
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on the specified close date, with the first lots closing at 7:00 pm, or as specified. Lots will continue to close approximately every 5 seconds until all lots have completed bidding. This auction uses a soft close to provide an authentic auction atmosphere. Additional time will be added to the lot until no more bids are received.
2. We do not provide in-person previews. However, customers may ask questions or request additional pictures on each lot. Look for the Question Mark next to the bid amount on the lot detail page to request additional information.
3. Pick-up time for your winning purchases will be Thursday, Friday, and Monday (9 am-6 pm) in Burley, ID, or Friday (11 am - 5 pm) & Saturday (10 am - 2 pm) in Lehi, UT (inside of the Sparkfish Outlet Store)
4. Unless otherwise specified, all items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. The Dutch Goat Trading Company does allow for returns on some items. Please refer to our return policy below for details.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements and counts are approximate. Questions are welcome and encouraged before bidding. Bidding on an item is a binding agreement.
6. NOTICE: The Dutch Goat Trading Company will not hold items for pick up beyond the stated times. Dutch Goat Auctions may charge a $10 non-pick-up/relisting fee for orders not picked up, and the winning bidder will forfeit their right and claim to all property that has not been paid for and fulfilled by the stated pick-up time unless otherwise specified. Please refer to our payment and pick-up policies for further details.
7. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies they have examined the item to their satisfaction.
8. The Dutch Goat Trading Company reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Sales Tax is applied to the winning price of the item, when applicable—ID sales tax of 6% or 7.25% for UT. Sales tax is charged based on the pick-up location of the item. Sales tax is also charged on shipped items. Tax-exempt customers may contact us and provide the necessary documents to remove the sales tax. Unless required differently, sales tax applies to the total order, including shipping.
10. Unless otherwise specified, our Weekly Household auctions have a 0% buyer's premium.
11. You will be emailed an invoice for the items you have won within 24 hours of the auction closing. Payment is due upon receipt and required before items will be fulfilled. We accept cash and major credit cards. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Payment can be made in person during pick-up hours or anytime online.
12. By bidding in this auction, you agree to all the terms posted for this auction.
13. The winning bidder can pick up items from Dutch Goat Auctions in Burley, ID, or inside the Sparkfish Liquidation Outlet in Lehi, UT. Items are automatically transferred from our fulfillment center in Burley, ID, to the Preferred Pick-up Location selected on your account at the close of the auction. Any change to your preferred pick-up location must be made before the close of that auction to be effective for that auction.
14. Customers are responsible for the cost of preparing and shipping their items if fulfillment through means other than local pick-up is required. The price to ship your order is provided during checkout on most items. Customers may contact Dutch Goat to request a shipping quote on specific items before bidding. Payment is required before items are shipped. Dutch Goat Auctions may offer local delivery services for select auction orders. Local delivery will be considered as a shipping fulfillment method.
15. The Dutch Goat Trading Company may refuse to pack, ship, or deliver what we deem odd or uniquely sized.
16. There will be a $25 returned check fee for any declined check received.
17. Invalid credit cards may result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions with The Dutch Goat Trading Company.
18. The buyer may be charged a $10 late/restocking fee and will forfeit their right and claim to the property if not picked up and paid for by the close of business on Monday immediately following the auction.
19. This is a public auction; all sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted unless otherwise noted.
20. At times, items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the number of items in the lot. You will see when bidding on the item the bid price x quantity. (Example "$12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00).
21. We reserve the right to pull any lot for any reason before the close of the auction.
22. Coupons, Discounts, and Credits may be offered to various customers via promotion, benefit, or advertisement.
23. Return Policy: All items won on consignment auctions are AS-IS, there are no returns on consignment items. It may be possible for the customer wanting to return an item to consign that item on an upcoming consignment auction. Consignment fees will apply.
Your winning items will be transported after the auction to your preferred pick-up location. All items that are not picked up on time will be relisted and you may be assessed a non-pickup fee.
9 AM - 6 PM Thursday & Friday
9 AM - 3 PM Monday
(208-650-4591) 705 North Overland Ave. Burley, ID 83318
LEHI LOCATION (Inside the Sparkfish Liquidation Outlet)
11 AM - 5 PM FRIDAY
10 AM - 2 PM SATURDAY
(385-448-1120) 520 South 850 East B7 Lehi, UT 84043
Bi-Weekly Public Online Consignment Auction
Starting this auction, Burley is in our new location, 705 North Overland Ave.
Local Pick Up - Burley, ID, and Lehi, UT. (With some exceptions)
A 10% Buyers Premium Fee added to the winning bid amount of each item
Shipping is also available for most items.