A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
110 - 240V UL Listed Power Adapter
Weekly Auction Terms & Conditions
1. This is an internet-only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on the specified close date, with the first lots closing at 2:00 PM. Lots will continue to close approximately every 5 seconds until all lots have completed bidding. This auction uses a soft close to provide an authentic auction atmosphere. Additional time will be added to the lot until no more bids are received.
2. We do not provide in-person previews. However, customers may ask questions or request additional pictures on each lot. To request additional information, look for the Question Mark next to the bid amount on the lot detail page.
3. Pick-up time for your winning purchases will be Thursday and Friday (9 AM-6 PM) in Burley, ID, or Friday (11 AM – 5 PM) & Saturday (10 AM – 2 PM) in Lehi, UT (inside of the Sparkfish Outlet Store)
4. Unless otherwise specified, all items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. The Dutch Goat Trading Company does allow for returns on some items. Please refer to our return policy below for details.
5. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements and counts are approximate. Questions are welcome and encouraged before bidding. Bidding on an item is a binding agreement.
6. NOTICE: The Dutch Goat Trading Company will only hold items for pick up within the stated times. Dutch Goat Auctions may charge a $10 non-pick-up/relisting fee per item for orders not picked up, and the winning bidder will forfeit their right and claim to all property that has not been paid for and fulfilled by the stated pick-up time unless otherwise specified. Please refer to our payment and pick-up policies for further details.
7. By placing a bid, the bidder signifies they have examined the item to their satisfaction.
8. The Dutch Goat Trading Company reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
9. Sales Tax is applied to the winning price of the item, when applicable—I.D. sales tax of 6% or 7.25% for U.T. Sales tax is charged based on the pick-up location of the item. Sales tax is also charged on shipped items. Tax-exempt customers may contact us and provide the necessary documents to remove the sales tax. Unless required differently, sales tax applies to the total order, including shipping.
10. Unless specified, our auctions have a 10% buyer's premium.
11. You will be emailed an invoice for the items you have won within 24 hours of the auction closing. Payment is due upon receipt and required before items are fulfilled. We accept cash, major credit cards, PayPal, and Venmo. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Payment can be made in person during pick-up hours or anytime online.
12. By bidding in this auction, you agree to all the terms posted for this auction.
13. The winning bidder can pick up items from Dutch Goat Auctions in Burley, ID, or inside the Sparkfish Liquidation Outlet in Lehi, UT. Items are automatically transferred from our fulfillment center in Burley, ID, to the Preferred Pick-up Location selected on your account at the close of the auction. Any change to your preferred pick-up location must be made before the close of that auction to be effective for that auction.
Customers are responsible for the cost of preparing and shipping their items if fulfillment through means other than local pick-up is required. The price to ship your order is provided during checkout on most items. Customers may contact Dutch Goat to request a shipping quote on specific items before bidding. Payment is required before items are shipped. Dutch Goat Auctions may offer local delivery services for select auction orders. Local delivery will be considered as a shipping fulfillment method.
15. The Dutch Goat Trading Company may refuse to pack, ship, or deliver what we deem odd or uniquely sized.
16. There will be a $25 returned check fee for any declined check received.
17. Invalid credit cards may result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions with The Dutch Goat Trading Company.
18. The buyer may be charged a $10 late/restocking fee per item and will forfeit their right and claim the property if not picked up and paid for by the close of business on Monday immediately following the auction.
19. This is a public auction; all sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted unless otherwise noted.
20. At times, items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the number of items in the lot. You will see when bidding on the item the bid price x quantity. (Example "$12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00).
21. We reserve the right to pull any lot for any reason before the close of the auction.
22. Coupons, Discounts, and Credits may be offered to various customers via promotion, benefit, or advertisement.
23. Return Policy: We strive to be your trusted auction source with a unique auction and an industry-leading return policy. This policy only applies to our Weekly Tuesday Household Online Auctions: all items won during consignment, liquidation Bulk, and estate auction are considered As Is, Where Is, with no returns or exchanges. While we recommend inspecting all items before bidding, we understand this is only sometimes possible. Thus, we provide a return policy on select items. All items will fall under a green, yellow, or red return category. Green: The auction's winner has 14 days from the closing date to return an item, with no restocking fee, for being different than described in the auction title and description. (e.g., an Item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included; the item was listed as working but did not function). The customer may return the item within 14 days of fulfillment for a full refund. Additionally, the winner of an item on these auctions may return anything in this category for any reason within 14 days and only pay a $5 restocking fee; the item must be in the same condition in which it was listed. Yellow: The auction winner may inspect their item before fulfillment. If they discover the item to be different in person than described in the auction title or description, they may refuse the item before fulfillment and avoid the restocking fee. (e.g., an item is listed with an accessory, but that accessory was not included; the item was listed as working but did not work). Once the item leaves the fulfillment location, it cannot be returned and is deemed "where is, as is." Red: inspecting or asking questions on these items before bidding is highly recommended. Items listed in this category are considered "Where is, as is" with no returns or exchanges. Items in this category can only be refused if they are listed with an incorrect title or description. Dutch Goat Auctions attempts to record all relevant information on each listing; an item is not considered incorrectly listed if the information is excluded from a listing but assumed by the bidder. (e.g., an item is used but not specified as new or used in the listing, yet the bidder thought the item to be new). Unless otherwise specified, mystery boxes, variety boxes, and assorted lots are included in this category. If a customer attempts to return an item in any return category originally listed correctly but is now in a condition other than the listed condition, the item cannot be returned. It may be possible to consign that to an upcoming auction. Consignment fees will apply.
Your winning items will be transported after the auction to your preferred pick-up location. All items that are not picked up on time will be relisted and you may be assessed a non-pickup fee.
Weekly Public Online Auction of New, Opened, Returned, Overstock, Clothing, and Consignment Items
10% Buyers Premium added to all bids
Local Pick-Up Locations - Burley, ID & Lehi, UT
Pick-up on Thursday and Friday following the auction in Burley and Friday & Saturday in Lehi